Nestled between Black Friday and Cyber Monday, Small Business Saturday is another opportunity for shoppers to get a great deal while supporting the backbone of America’s economy. On a day dedicated to supporting small shops and businesses, NFIB puts independent businesses front and center.
Are you an independent business owner who’s ready to join this community?
Tips for Small Business Saturday and the Holidays
- 2016 Holidays: Give Yourself the Gift of Increased RevenueE-commerce played a huge role in 2015 holidays sales for American businesses. Use the lessons learned to make the most of the 2016 season at your business.
- Small Businesses Poised for Saturday Shopping Event2016 Small Business Saturday may break sales records from past years.
- Retailers Look Ahead To Holiday SeasonEnd of year expected to bring increased shopping, spending
- Avoid Holiday Shopping HeartbreakA message from Liberty Mutual Insurance
- Four Holiday Card AlternativesTired of mailing paper holiday cards to your customers and suppliers? Consider one of these four festive options instead.
- 1 Question, 3 Answers: How Does Your Business Give Back During the Holidays?These small business owners share the holiday spirit with those in need.