Shop Small During Cyber Monday Week, Nov. 30 – Dec. 4!
Nestled between Black Friday and Cyber Monday, Small Business Saturday is another opportunity for shoppers to get a great deal while supporting the backbone of America’s economy. On a day dedicated to supporting small shops and businesses, NFIB puts independent businesses front and center.
Shoppers, visit these wonderful small businesses on Saturday, November 28 and Monday, November 30!
Are you an independent business owner who’s ready to join this community?
Tips for Small Business Saturday and the Holidays
- The Big Takeaways from the Best-Ever Small Business SaturdayBlack Friday may have been a bust, but Small Business Saturday surely wasn’t.
- Small Business Saturday Grows In 2015, Continues To Gain National AttentionShopping Day’s Totals Likely To Surpass 2014 Levels
- 3 Shopping Trends for the 2015 Holiday SeasonIs your small business prepared for the holidays? Here are three trends that you should know about.
- Should Small Businesses Brace for Tight Purse Strings this Holiday Season?For shoppers, all might not be so merry and bright.
- How to Capitalize on Cyber MondayMake the most of increased online traffic at your small business with these 5 tips.
- 3 Ideas for Promoting Your Business on Small Business SaturdaySmall business owners share what works for them.