Shop Small on Cyber Monday, November 30!
Nestled between Black Friday and Cyber Monday, Small Business Saturday is another opportunity for shoppers to get a great deal while supporting the backbone of America’s economy. On a day dedicated to supporting small shops and businesses, NFIB puts independent businesses front and center.
Shoppers, visit these wonderful small businesses on Saturday, November 28 and Monday, November 30!
Are you an independent business owner who’s ready to join this community?
Tips for Small Business Saturday and the Holidays
- How to Capitalize on Cyber MondayMake the most of increased online traffic at your small business with these 5 tips.
- 3 Ideas for Promoting Your Business on Small Business SaturdaySmall business owners share what works for them.
- Infographic: 5 Ways to Promote Your Business on Small Business SaturdayNovember 28 is like Black Friday for the local guys, and this year is set to be bigger than ever. Is your business ready?
- Tax Implications of Holiday BonusesAvoid tax-bill surprises with these holiday bonus tips.
- 1 Question, 3 Answers: How Does Your Business Give Back During the Holidays?These small business owners share the holiday spirit with those in need.
- Four Holiday Card AlternativesTired of mailing paper holiday cards to your customers and suppliers? Consider one of these four festive options instead.