UNSURE ABOUT YOUR 2017 HEALTH PLAN CHOICES?
The NFIB Health Insurance Exchange can help you shop for alternate coverage options, including Term Medical Plans (non-Obamacare plans)*. In most cases, these plans generally offer:
- More options than any government site
- Premium savings over Obamacare-compliant plans
- PPO plans with access to more doctors and hospitals, PLUS lower deductibles and out-of-pocket costs
Know the facts for 2017 Open Enrollment:
- Fewer options – More insurance companies are leaving the marketplace. You may encounter only one or two carrier options in some states.
- Rates continue to increase – Costs could skyrocket by 40%, 50%, or greater.
- Limited Plan Levels – PPO plans are disappearing, leaving HMO plans with higher out-of-pocket costs.
- Fewer doctors and hospitals to choose from – There may be limitations to who you can see and where you can go!
*Term Medical Plans (non-Obamacare plans) are medically underwritten and do not cover preexisting conditions. These plans do not meet the minimum essential coverage requirements under the Affordable Care Act (ACA), and may result in a tax penalty. Contact your tax advisor for more details.