Massachusetts Members May Be Able to Lower Health Insurance Costs and Offer a More Attractive Benefits Package to Your Current and Future Employees!
Health insurance premiums continue to rise along with the complexity of the plans. Spring Cooperative understands that it can be difficult for NFIB members to find a quality health plan that is also cost effective. This is where their expertise can help!
The Spring Cooperative knows and understands the constantly evolving health insurance marketplace. As a result, they offer multiple health insurance products from two of the industry’s premier carriers – Harvard Pilgrim Healthcare and Fallon Health, which may save you money. The program is currently open to all NFIB members with 50 employees or less.
- Possible reduction in health insurance premiums
- State-of-the-art online portal to manage benefits
- Innovative wellness programs
- Access to Spring’s customer support team available Monday through Friday 8:00a.m – 8:00 p.m.
Start experiencing the benefits of belonging to the Spring Cooperative today! For a no cost or obligation benefit analysis:
- Complete and return this census form to 508-898-0068 (FAX) or e-mail it to email@example.com (Please indicate that you are an NFIB member in your email) or
- Call Spring Cooperative at 1-800-821-6033 ext 3 to speak with an experienced, licensed client service representative