To APPLY FOR A 1/1/16 EFFECTIVE DATE
November 1, 2015 – January 31, 2016
Take the headache out of healthcare! The NFIB Health Insurance Exchange can free you from the stresses of the Open Enrollment process.
Get free, personalized advice from a licensed professional on your 2016 healthcare options. Plan choices include those offered on the government healthcare website PLUS many more plans designed to fit your small business.
Enrollment Has Never Been Easier:
- Assess: Calculate premium subsidies in seconds.
- Shop & Compare: Get a quote for BOTH government subsidized On-Exchange plans and private Off-Exchange plans.
- Enroll: Apply for one of these plans in as little as 15 minutes, not hours.
NFIB Members saved an average of $2,817*
on healthcare coverage through the NFIB Health Insurance Exchange last year.
receive A Free Quote
or call 888-488-6266
Know These Important Dates:
When you sign up for health insurance will determine when your coverage starts:
- Sign up Nov. 1 – Dec. 15 — Coverage will start Jan. 1
- Sign up Dec. 16 – Jan. 15 — Coverage will start Feb. 1
- Sign up Jan. 16 – Feb. 15 — Coverage will start Mar. 1
*Figure is based on plans sold from 01/01/2014 to 12/31/2014 compared to what NFIB members reported previously paying. Each member varies and not all members will see savings for their plan.