Expand Your Client Base with EMPLOYERS® and the NFIB Workers’ Compensation Program!
EMPLOYERS®, America’s small business insurance specialist ®, and the NFIB have joined forces to offer workers’ compensation insurance coverage savings to eligible members. If you are an NFIB member and an independent insurance agent, you may have the opportunity to explore working with EMPLOYERS, depending upon your state.
With nearly 100 years of experience, EMPLOYERS understands that building a strong book of business usually requires working with an insurance carrier that is highly responsive and easy to do business with. EMPLOYERS can be that insurance carrier for you.*
Here’s how you and your clients can immediately benefit from doing business with EMPLOYERS:
- Ease of Doing Business: EMPLOYERS’ online submissions and quoting system streamlines policy binding, so you can quickly move on to the next opportunity. This, combined with their focused underwriting, multi-state policies, and online account management, allows you to focus less on the process and more on your clients.
- Competitive Commissions: EMPLOYERS’ generous commission structure along with their ease of doing business gives you the potential to greatly increase your revenue.
- Marketing Support: EMPLOYERS’ marketing programs generate small business leads for participating agents, while their online Agent Marketing Tool Box enables you to produce co-brandable marketing materials and educational information to support your sales efforts.
- Stability and Dependability: From coast to coast, EMPLOYERS’ financial strength and nearly 100 years of experience means they will be there when you need them most. Their dedication to long-term relationships with our appointed agents is underscored by the fact that they have never left a market.
- Competitive Pricing: You gain a comparative advantage through EMPLOYERS’ ‘provider of choice’status with many professional service associations; this allows you to offer both upfront and long-term cost savings to your clients. With EMPLOYERS’ flexible payment plans and low minimum premiums, you can offer your clients a cost effective solution.
For more information, visit http://www.employers.com/nfib/index.aspx
Workers’ compensation insurance is offered through Employers Compensation Insurance Company, Employers Insurance Company of Nevada, Employers Preferred Insurance Company and Employers Assurance Company, which are not affiliated with the NFIB. Not all insurers do business in all jurisdictions. Contact your insurance agent or go to www.employers.com for more information.
*An appointment with EMPLOYERS is required to write the NFIB Workers’ Compensation Program. Appointments are made at EMPLOYERS’ discretion.
NFIB Member Benefits are offered by third-parties through contractual arrangements with the NFIB Member Services Corporation, a wholly-owned subsidiary of NFIB, or one of its affiliated insurance agencies. NFIB’s insurance programs are conducted through MSC Insurance Agency of Tennessee, LLC, CA Lic# 0C77420, which is qualified to do business in all of the states in which it operates.