NFIB® Business Edition® Mastercard® card with Maximum Rewards®
First Bankcard is a division of First National Bank of Omaha, a sixth-generation family-owned business that is part of the largest privately owned banking company in the nation, and also a member of NFIB.
FirstBankcardBusiness Card Features:
- No annual fee1
- Intro APR: 0% intro APR on purchases and balance transfers for the first 9 billing cycles1
- REWARD POINT BONUS – get 5,000 bonus points on your first qualifying purchase!2
- 5 points per dollar spent on annual NFIB membership dues2
- Earn points for all your qualifying purchases – there’s no cap on the amount of points you can earn2
- You have three years from when points are awarded to use them before they expire
- With MasterCard Easy Savings®3 qualified purchases at any participating merchant will earn you rebates automatically applied to your monthly statement
Take advantage of this offer and see for yourself.
Please see the Summary of Credit Terms for important information on rates, fees, costs, conditions and limitations.
An introductory balance transfer fee1 of 4% for the first 9 billing cycles applies to this offer (minimum $ 10). After that, a balance transfer fee of 5% applies to each balance transfer that you make (minimum $10).
You must pay your entire statement balance (including all promotional purchase and balance transfer balances) by the due date each month to avoid being charged interest on new purchases from the date those purchases are made, unless your new purchases are subject to a 0% interest rate.
1 For additional information about Annual Percentage Rates (APRs), fees and other costs, see the Summary of Credit Terms.
2 See Rewards Terms and Conditions in the Summary of Credit Terms for details
3 Certain terms and restrictions apply. See www.mastercard.com/zeroliability for further terms and conditions.
Cards are issued by First Bankcard, a division of First National Bank of Omaha. MasterCard is a registered trademark of MasterCard International Incorporated