Bank of America - Business Finance Products
Help NFIB support small businesses and the communities that depend on them – choose NFIB endorsed banking products from Bank of America.
NFIB Business Card with WorldPoints® Rewards†
- Manage and control expenses with individual credit limits that you set.
- Separating business and personal expenses easier -- and interest on business expenses may be tax deductible. See your tax advisor for more details.
- Earn WorldPoints rewards points while using the card for all your business purchases - inventory, payroll, daily costs, everything.
- Transfer WorldPoints rewards points between business and personal WorldPoints accounts.
For more details or to apply online for the NFIB Business Card with WorldPoints Rewards Mastercard®, call 1-866-570-1601 and mention priority code UABOG6. Click here to learn more or apply online.
For more details or to apply online for the NFIB Business Visa® Card with WorldPoints Rewards, call 1-866-570-1601 and mention priority code UABOHB. Click here to learn more or apply online.
NFIB Fuel PlusSM Business Credit Card†
- Control and manage your auto expense dollars. Your Fuel Plus card can only be used for purchases with merchants who list fuel, auto repairs and parts, auto rentals and similar services as a primary business service.
- Quickly and easily monitor when and where your employees are spending through online banking and one monthly combined billing statement for all employees.
- Earn 1% cash back on all net retail purchases.
- Add cards for your employees with the convenience of one monthly billing statement.
- Rental insurance coverage, roadside service and other valuable travel assistance services.
Click here for more information or to apply online.
*Monthly fees for new upgrades in any one or more of the Online Business Suite® services are waived during the first three months, after which the following monthly fees apply. The monthly fee for Account Management is $15, however it's free with Business Advantage Checking.
Online Business Suite (OLBS) requires internet access, and internet service provider fees may apply.
† For information about the rates, fees, other costs and benefits associated with the use of the credit cards, call the associated toll free number or visit the noted website. This credit card program is issued and administered by FIA Card Services, N.A. Bank of America and the Bank of America logo are registered trademarks of Bank of America Corporation. Visa is a registered trademark of Visa International Service Association, and is used by the issuer pursuant to license from Visa U.S.A. Inc. MasterCard is a registered trademark of MasterCard International Incorporated, and is used by the issuer pursuant to license. Platinum Plus, WorldPoints and the WorldPoints design are registered trademarks of FIA Card Services, N.A.
Bank of America, N.A. Member FDIC. Equal Housing Lender. ©2013 Bank of America Corporation