Let’s make the most of your membership. What would you like to do next?
Use the hassle-free ACA Subsidy Calculator to find out if you qualify. Then sign up and get on the fast track to enrollment in a subsidized public exchange (PBX) plan, or non-subsidized private exchange (PVX) plan.
Learn how you could save thousands! Get Affordable Plans at Today’s Prices!
Small Business News
- Is a Workplace Fantasy Football League Legal?September 01, 2015Be aware of these federal and state laws before you host a fantasy football league in your small business.
- Tough Road Ahead for Small Business After NLRB RulingSeptember 01, 2015The latest Labor Board decision makes small businesses liable for contractors and targeted for unionization efforts.
- Apps, Websites, and Other Digital Tools for Home-Based Business OwnersAugust 31, 2015NFIB's top tech tools to help make your home-based business a success
- Best Practices for Small Business YouTube ChannelsAugust 31, 2015Drive qualified traffic to your website using these easy (and free) tools.
- What the Waters of the U.S. Injunction Means for Small BusinessAugust 31, 2015NFIB warns small businesses that the EPA may apply new water rules despite an injunction from a federal court.
- The Labor Regulation That's Costing Small BusinessesAugust 28, 2015New expedited union election times put business owners in a tough position.
- 6 Tax Tips for Home-Based BusinessesAugust 28, 2015Maximize your tax return with these helpful tips.
- It’s OK to Be the Dumbest Person in the RoomAugust 28, 2015Why you should hire people smarter than you.
- The Safe Way to Rent a CarAugust 28, 2015Running a business doesn’t leave you with a lot of spare time for vacations. So when you do finally make the time, don’t let the rental car foul up your plans.
- Small Business Applauds Injunction Against Waters of the U.S. RuleAugust 27, 2015The NFIB applauds a federal court in North Dakota for stopping the EPA from enforcing their new waters of the U.S. rule.
- Small Businesses Alarmed by Bombshell NLRB Decision threatening Subcontractors, FranchiseesAugust 27, 2015A ruling by the National Labor Relations Board (NLRB) could wipe out thousands of subcontractors and franchise businesses by treating their employees as direct employees
- Amazon Exposed: Business Practices You Probably Want to AvoidAugust 27, 2015From encouraging competition among employees to discouraging any sort of work-life balance, new information on the e-tail giant’s corporate culture shows that its practices might not be right for your small biz.