Let’s make the most of your membership. What would you like to do next?
Use the hassle-free ACA Subsidy Calculator to find out if you qualify. Then sign up and get on the fast track to enrollment in a subsidized public exchange (PBX) plan, or non-subsidized private exchange (PVX) plan.
Learn how you could save thousands! Get Affordable Plans at Today’s Prices!
Small Business News
- Libertarians, Small Business, and the 2016 Election: A Good or Bad Mix?May 27, 2016From free trade to taxes, here are five things business owners should know about the minor party’s platform.
- Obamacare Rate Hikes: Coming Soon to a Region Near You?May 26, 2016Rates will rise more in 2017 than they did in the past year, new research finds. How much? Depends on which state you live in.
- Owners Agree: Clinton, Trump and Sanders Are Ignoring Small Business IssuesMay 24, 2016Candidates aren’t getting into specifics on key matters. Small business owners want answers.
- 5 Habits of Highly Influential PeopleMay 23, 2016Small business owners should build these strengths to make a bigger impact.
- 5 Major Cybercrimes Owners Can’t IgnoreMay 23, 2016What should you be cautious of on the internet? A new report highlights the most recent cybercrime trends.
- Video: Are Small Businesses Too Lax About Cybersecurity?May 21, 2016Small business needs to get serious about cybersecurity—especially since most have already been victims of a cyberattack.
- The Democratic Race Stays MessyMay 20, 2016Recent primary results are only prolonging the race for the Democratic nomination.
- Obama’s New Rule Has Small Businesses ScramblingMay 19, 2016The recent overtime ruling is putting a squeeze on owners and employees alike.
- NFIB Warns that Overtime Rule will Increase Costs and Push Salaried Employees into Hourly JobsMay 18, 2016The Department of Labor released its new overtime rule, raising the salary threshold from $23,660 to $47,476. NFIB warns that raising the salary threshold will push salaried workers into hourly positions.
- INFOGRAPHIC: Small Businesses Slow to Adopt New TechnologyMay 18, 2016Most small businesses aren't using the cloud, EMV cards or mobile payments, according to a new survey.
- Small Business Owner to Senators: Obamacare Has Hurt My EmployeesMay 18, 2016An NFIB member testifies about the harm being done to his employees by IRS threats of fines for helping them purchase health insurance.
- Bernie’s $18,000,000,000,000 Healthcare and Tax ProblemMay 18, 2016A new report sheds light on Bernie Sanders’ grand proposals and the potential massive shortfall of his healthcare plan.