Let’s make the most of your membership. What would you like to do next?
Use the hassle-free ACA Subsidy Calculator to find out if you qualify. Then sign up and get on the fast track to enrollment in a subsidized public exchange (PBX) plan, or non-subsidized private exchange (PVX) plan.
Learn how you could save thousands! Get Affordable Plans at Today’s Prices!
Small Business News
- The End of UnicornsFebruary 06, 2016The much-hyped “unicorn,” a highly valued private company, might not exist for much longer.
- Iowa’s Historic Democratic Caucus: What Does It Mean for Small Biz?February 06, 2016Clinton gained a razor-thin victory over Sanders, but where did the two candidates stand on small business issues?
- INFOGRAPHIC: What Small Business Thinks About HealthcareFebruary 06, 2016Small business owners weigh in on the burdens of Obamacare.
- What the GOP’s Iowa Caucus Results Mean for Small BusinessFebruary 06, 2016Cruz trumped Trump, with Rubio close behind. Where do they stand on tax reform and Obamacare?
- What Hillary Clinton’s Tax Plan Would Mean for the EconomyFebruary 06, 2016See how the presidential hopeful's proposal could affect economic output, incomes and wages—and who gets hit the hardest.
- Filing for a Tax Extension—When Does it Make Sense?February 06, 2016Having an extra 6 months to prepare and gather your tax information probably sounds pretty good right now. But before you file for an extension, consider the pros and cons of your decision.
- NFIB’s Danner: Time for 2016 Candidates to Focus on Small Business IssuesFebruary 06, 2016While the 2016 presidential race offers lots of drama, so far it lacks a serious focus on small business issues. And that's unfortunate--as economic issues appear to be motivating voters in both parties this year.
- The Seventh GOP Debate: Trump Gone But Not ForgottenFebruary 06, 2016Even though the debate was missing its brazen front-runner, the night wasn’t without some jabs—and a fair share of small business sticking points, too.
- NFIB Member Profile: How Corporate Burnout Produced a Successful Coffee FarmerFebruary 06, 2016Meet Dave Bateman—lawyer turned farm owner.
- NFIB Opens 2016 Entrepreneurship Educator Award ApplicationFebruary 06, 2016Today, the NFIB Young Entrepreneur Foundation announced the opening of the 2016 Entrepreneurship Educator Award application process.
- NFIB Continues to Fight EPA Regulatory Land-GrabFebruary 06, 2016The President has just vetoed a bipartisan joint resolution of disapproval for the EPA's Waters of the U.S. rule, but there is still a chance to stop this regulatory overreach.
- The Unforeseen Consequences of ObamacareFebruary 06, 2016Small businesses can’t compete in a key area because of the ACA’s demands.