Let’s make the most of your membership. What would you like to do next?
Use the hassle-free ACA Subsidy Calculator to find out if you qualify. Then sign up and get on the fast track to enrollment in a subsidized public exchange (PBX) plan, or non-subsidized private exchange (PVX) plan.
Learn how you could save thousands! Get Affordable Plans at Today’s Prices!
Small Business News
- Drug Testing at Your Small Business: 5 Legal ImplicationsSeptember 18, 2017
- Workers’ Compensation Insurance FAQsSeptember 18, 2017Workers' compensation laws vary from state to state, but there are some basics you need to know no matter where you've set up shop.
- 7 Low-Cost or Free Meeting Rooms for Home-Based BusinessesSeptember 18, 2017Working from home is increasingly popular among small business owners looking to cut overhead, but client meetings can pose a challenge. Here are 7 low-cost or free meeting rooms for home-based business owners.
- How to Start a Catering BusinessSeptember 11, 2017Here’s a comprehensive guide to help you start your own business and become a caterer.
- Supplemental Insurance Benefits Are a Valuable Employer ToolAugust 01, 2017A loaded benefits package can help attract and retain employees. Offering supplemental insurance benefits is an affordable way to round out the package even further. Here's how.
- How Much Does an Accountant Cost?July 12, 2017Learn what to expect from accountant fee structures to avoid surprises on your next invoice.
- How Much Does a Website Cost? Options for Small BusinessesJuly 10, 2017We outline four approaches to creating your online presence, including price-points for each style.
Debt vs. Equity Financing: Which Is Best for Your Business?June 20, 2017
Deciding between equity financing and taking on a loan for your business is a challenge for all small business owners when they need capital to expand a business. Should you go to a bank and apply for a business loan? Or should you look for an investor?
- NFIB Continues to Fight EPA Regulatory Land-GrabMarch 03, 2017The President has vetoed a bipartisan joint resolution of disapproval for the EPA's Waters of the U.S. rule, but there is still a chance to stop this regulatory overreach.
- News Articles on the Waters RuleMarch 01, 2017Stay updated on the latest news regarding the Waters Rule.
- NFIB Actions Against the Waters RuleMarch 01, 2017The Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers (ACE) recently finalized a rule that will greatly expand federal Clean Water Act (CWA) jurisdiction over small businesses and private land owners.
- Obamacare Premiums Will Skyrocket in 2017December 01, 2016What can you do about it? Learn what options are available before open enrollment ends.