Let’s make the most of your membership. What would you like to do next?
Use the hassle-free ACA Subsidy Calculator to find out if you qualify. Then sign up and get on the fast track to enrollment in a subsidized public exchange (PBX) plan, or non-subsidized private exchange (PVX) plan.
Learn how you could save thousands! Get Affordable Plans at Today’s Prices!
Small Business News
- What You Need To Know About Samsung PayOctober 02, 2015Samsung’s answer to Apple Pay is here, and rumor has it, it’s much better.
- How To: Start a Small Business BlogOctober 01, 2015Blogging tips and inspiration to get you started
- What Would Rubio’s Paid Leave Plan Cost Small Business?October 01, 2015The Republican candidate offers an alternative with tax incentives.
- Should You Offer Student Loan Refinancing as an Employee Benefit?October 01, 2015Partnering with lenders provides big benefits for employees at no risk for employers.
- Small Business Legal Center Will Call on Court to Stop Waters Regulation NationwideOctober 01, 2015The Small Business Legal Center will ask a federal court to immediately stop enforcement of a new water rule created by the EPA.
- NFIB's Danner: Get Your Questions Ready for the 2016 Presidential CandidatesSeptember 30, 2015The 2016 Presidential TeleForum is here! NFIB members, don't miss this exclusive opportunity to interview the presidential candidates in both parties for the most important job in the country.
- Infographic: The Financial Impact of Regulations on Small BusinessSeptember 30, 2015Over-regulation hurts small businesses. Here’s how much regulations cost—and the top five to watch out for.
- What Is Rand Paul’s Tax Plan?September 30, 2015The presidential hopeful wants to “blow up the tax code and start over.”
- How to Choose the Best Home Security SystemSeptember 30, 2015As a small business owner, you’ve probably put lots of thought into how to best protect your company’s property and assets. Make sure you’re doing the same for your biggest personal asset: your home.
- Trump’s Plan to Simplify the Tax CodeSeptember 29, 2015"It will be simple. It will be easy. It will be fair," the Republican hopeful says.
- NFIB to Congress: Lawyers shouldn’t be allowed to sue Small Business Owners just to ensure a Friendlier CourtSeptember 29, 2015NFIB Small Business Legal Center Sr. Legal Counsel Beth Milito testified in front of Key House Subcommittee on the Fraudulent Joinder Prevention Act of 2015
- Lessons from the StartUp Podcast: Season 2September 29, 2015The podcast from Alex Blumberg’s Gimlet Media featured the online matchmaking service Dating Ring. Here’s what small business owners can learn from the company.