Let’s make the most of your membership. What would you like to do next?
Use the hassle-free ACA Subsidy Calculator to find out if you qualify. Then sign up and get on the fast track to enrollment in a subsidized public exchange (PBX) plan, or non-subsidized private exchange (PVX) plan.
Learn how you could save thousands! Get Affordable Plans at Today’s Prices!
Small Business News
- NFIB's Danner: Small Business Is Finally on OffenseApril 01, 2015For the previous six years, small business has been forced to defend against one threat after another. Now we're driving the agenda and making progress.
- Small Business Lending Down for Second Consecutive MonthApril 01, 2015Recent data might hint at increased small business caution.
- Small Business Responds to Obama Veto on Ambush ElectionsMarch 31, 2015Washington, DC (March 31, 2015) – President Obama’s decision today to veto a congressional resolution aimed at giving small businesses a fair chance to get legal advice, talk to employees and prepare for labor elections tilts the game heavily in favor of unions, said the National Federation of Independent Business (NFIB) today.
- 1 Question, 3 Answers: What’s the Best April Fools’ Day Joke You’ve Played?March 31, 2015Here’s how three small business owners pranked their employees and customers.
- Flex Time Pros and ConsMarch 31, 2015Is flex time a good fit for your business? Here, NFIB takes a look at the pros and cons of offering flexible workplace hours to employees.
- April Fools’ Day: Do’s and Don’ts of Workplace PranksMarch 30, 2015Do whoopee cushions have a place at your business?
- Infographic: The Millennial Small Business OwnerMarch 30, 2015How do millennial small business owners stack up to other generations? We take a look.
- Small Business Asks SCOTUS to Block States from Undermining Federal Arbitration ActMarch 27, 2015Washington, D.C., March 27, 2015 – The National Federation of Independent Business (NFIB) is urging the Supreme Court to prevent states from undoing legal agreements that are binding under federal law.
- Benefits of Going Green at Your BusinessMarch 27, 2015Implementing environmentally-friendly processes and practices in the workplace is not only good for the earth – it can help your business’ bottom line, community relations, and more. Here’s why going green is great for business.
- Earned Media: What It Is and How to Score ItMarch 27, 2015Here’s what you need to know about this budget-friendly way to boost your business’ reputation.
- Should Your Website Make the Switch to HTTPS?March 27, 2015See how this extra layer of security can help protect your business and customers.
- Minnesota House Approves Lower Minimum Wage For Tipped WorkersMarch 26, 2015Measure Would Cap Minimum Wage For Tipped Workers At $8 Per Hour