Let’s make the most of your membership. What would you like to do next?
Use the hassle-free ACA Subsidy Calculator to find out if you qualify. Then sign up and get on the fast track to enrollment in a subsidized public exchange (PBX) plan, or non-subsidized private exchange (PVX) plan.
Learn how you could save thousands! Get Affordable Plans at Today’s Prices!
Small Business News
- From Boardroom to Barn: Business Leaders Who Became FarmersJuly 31, 2015Meet three successful executives who have made the transition from the business world to the farm.
- The Future of Farming: Agriculture Trends to WatchJuly 31, 2015Farmers are adapting their practices more than ever to satisfy customer demands. Here are just a few of the agriculture trends to watch over the coming years.
- Kissing Employee Raises GoodbyeJuly 31, 2015Businesses have gotten creative to meet their employees’ compensation desires.
- 3 Reasons Why Your Business Should Offer Dental InsuranceJuly 31, 2015Dental insurance is flexible, affordable—and something your employees likely want.
- 3 Steps to Digitally Archive Your HomeJuly 30, 2015Keeping track of inventory is a huge part of running a successful business. But don’t overlook the items in your own home that should also be catalogued.
- Has Uber Changed the Way We Work?July 30, 2015Despite the hype, it turns out the “gig economy” isn’t as influential on the U.S. employment landscape as you might think.
- How to Get a Tax Break for Employing Your KidsJuly 30, 2015Employing your children pays off. We cover the rules on how to get a tax break.
- 4 Ways to Fix Small Business Tax TroublesJuly 29, 2015Congress is finally talking about how to relieve small business owners of tax burdens.
- Video: Generation Gap and Small Business OwnersJuly 29, 2015What are the most common traits of millennial small business owners—and how do they compare to Gen Xers and boomers? The answers may surprise you.
- Small Business Supports Sensible Steps to Monitor RegulationsJuly 29, 2015NFIB supports two regulatory reform bills being considered by a Senate committee.
- On the Hill: Small Business in the SpotlightJuly 28, 2015NFIB members met with Congress last week to spur momentum on small biz-friendly legislative action.
- NFIB Named Top Grassroots MobilizerJuly 24, 2015 In a survey of Washington D.C. influencers, NFIB was recognized as a political leader.