Let’s make the most of your membership. What would you like to do next?
Use the hassle-free ACA Subsidy Calculator to find out if you qualify. Then sign up and get on the fast track to enrollment in a subsidized public exchange (PBX) plan, or non-subsidized private exchange (PVX) plan.
Learn how you could save thousands! Get Affordable Plans at Today’s Prices!
Small Business News
- Twitter Reaction to Hillary Clinton's Small Business CampaigningMay 22, 2015The small business community has mixed feelings about Clinton's push to be the small business president. Here's a look on Twitter.
- 6 Office Hacks to Work SmarterMay 22, 2015Streamlining your workday is easier than you think. These tips help you run more efficient meetings and focus on the task at hand.
- Will There Be a Small Biz Advocate in the White House in 2016?May 22, 2015Hillary Clinton and other presidential candidates have prioritized small business in early campaigning.
- The Obamacare Provision Repeal That’s Uniting Both PartiesMay 21, 2015An unlikely agreement has grown around the unpopular "Cadillac tax."
- Event Marketing Tips for EntrepreneursMay 21, 2015We share the secrets for creating successful, can’t-miss events.
- Why Is Everyone Talking About Small Biz 'Unicorns'?May 20, 2015Unicorn is the new buzz word in the tech industry. Here's what small biz owners need to know.
- Infographic: 5 Ways to Be More ProductiveMay 20, 2015These popular time management techniques help small business owners get more work done in less time.
- How to Prepare for a SWOT Analysis of Your Small BusinessMay 20, 20155 ways to prepare for the most useful evaluation of your business' strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats.
- Small Business Woes: Dan Danner on Fox NewsMay 19, 2015Dan Danner writes about the challenges facing many small businesses—plus some of the joys.
- Small Business Warns About the EPA and Army Corps' Waters Power GrabMay 19, 2015NFIB legal expert testifies in front of Senate Small Business Committee on how new EPA and Army Corps waters rule will hurt small business owners across the country.
- EPA Waters Rule Threatens Small BusinessesMay 19, 2015NFIB is fighting to stop this regulatory land-grab.
- SCOTUS Holds Maryland’s Tax Scheme As UnconstitutionalMay 18, 2015The US Supreme Court ruled in the case of Maryland v Wynne, which NFIB filed an amicus brief, that Maryland's personal income tax was unconstitutional.