Let’s make the most of your membership. What would you like to do next?
Use the hassle-free ACA Subsidy Calculator to find out if you qualify. Then sign up and get on the fast track to enrollment in a subsidized public exchange (PBX) plan, or non-subsidized private exchange (PVX) plan.
Learn how you could save thousands! Get Affordable Plans at Today’s Prices!
Small Business News
- Trend Watch: UpcyclingApril 17, 2015Turning trash into treasure: Can it help your business?
- House Votes to Repeal Estate Tax: How It Affects Your Small BusinessApril 17, 2015The politically charged bill can have an impact for family-owned businesses.
- Tell Us Your Death Tax StoryApril 17, 2015Your story will make a difference!
- U.S. House Votes to Repeal Estate Tax, Keep Family Businesses in the FamilyApril 16, 2015This is the first time in 10 years there has been a vote on a full repeal of the tax. NFIB is hopeful this will put pressure on the Senate and White House to do the same.
- NFIB Tells Committee that Taxes are now the Top Concern for Small Business OwnersApril 15, 2015Washington, DC (April 15, 2015) – The top researcher for the country’s leading small business organization told members of Congress today that more small business owners are worried about taxes than sales, a change in the data that should concern policymakers in Washington.
- Tax Day 2015: Small Business ReactionsApril 15, 2015We looked to Twitter for small business owners' reactions on filing taxes in 2015.
- New Survey Shows Troubling Lack of Small Business Succession PlanningApril 15, 2015Here's how to get started on a vital part of a being a business owner.
- Small Business Owner says Tax Reform should focus on Lower Rates, Simplification and Parity between Local Firms and Big CorporationsApril 15, 2015Washington, DC (April 15, 2015) – Ohio businessman Scott Lipps told the House Small Business Committee today that the federal tax code is a liability for his small firm and that Congress should fix the system with an eye toward lower rates, fewer rules and equal treatment for small business owners who worry that reform will leave them behind.
- "Rich States, Poor States" Report: Does Your State Support Small Business?April 15, 2015A new report ranks the economic performance of each state. See if your state measures up.
- Small Business: Tax Day a Reminder that Reform is OverdueApril 14, 2015Washington, DC (April 14, 2015) – According to the IRS the average small business now must devote 24 hours and pay more than $400 just to prepare and pay its federal taxes, due tomorrow. That cost is the result of bewildering complexity in an IRS Code that has grown from 30,000 pages in 1986, the last time it was reformed, to more than 70,000 pages today. Clearly, it’s time for reform, says the National Federation of Independent Business (NFIB).
- Webrooming: Bring Your Customers Back In-StoreApril 14, 2015Find out how to encourage your customers to buy the products they’ve researched online in your store.
- Minimum Wage: Small Biz Says "No" to One-Size-Fits-All MandatesApril 14, 2015NFIB debunks research that says an increase to the minimum wage would benefit small businesses.