Let’s make the most of your membership. What would you like to do next?
Use the hassle-free ACA Subsidy Calculator to find out if you qualify. Then sign up and get on the fast track to enrollment in a subsidized public exchange (PBX) plan, or non-subsidized private exchange (PVX) plan.
Learn how you could save thousands! Get Affordable Plans at Today’s Prices!
Small Business News
- How to Get a Tax Break for Employing Your KidsJuly 30, 2015Employing your children pays off. We cover the rules on how to get a tax break.
- 4 Ways to Fix Small Business Tax TroublesJuly 29, 2015Congress is finally talking about how to relieve small business owners of tax burdens.
- Video: Generation Gap and Small Business OwnersJuly 29, 2015What are the most common traits of millennial small business owners—and how do they compare to Gen Xers and boomers? The answers may surprise you.
- Small Business Supports Sensible Steps to Monitor RegulationsJuly 29, 2015NFIB supports two regulatory reform bills being considered by a Senate committee.
- On the Hill: Small Business in the SpotlightJuly 28, 2015NFIB members met with Congress last week to spur momentum on small biz-friendly legislative action.
- NFIB Named Top Grassroots MobilizerJuly 24, 2015 In a survey of Washington D.C. influencers, NFIB was recognized as a political leader.
- Confidential Small Biz Data at RiskJuly 23, 2015A recent survey found that most small businesses don’t have protocols for destroying sensitive documents.
- NFIB's 2015 Young Entrepreneur of the Year Award Finalist: Tech Gone WildJuly 23, 2015What once started as a fun hobby for Sam Hendren has turned into a successful business with more than $500,000 in sales.
- NFIB’s 2015 Young Entrepreneur of the Year Award Finalist: Charlie and CheckersJuly 23, 2015Joseph Hamilton of Lancaster, New York, is a part of a magic duo that nailed down a recipe for the perfect act: comedy and magic.
- NFIB’s 2015 Young Entrepreneur of the Year Award Winner: ManCans LLCJuly 23, 2015Richard “Hart” Main of New Philadelphia, Ohio, created a business by taking a common household item and tailoring it to men: candles.
- NFIB’s 2015 Dan Danner Leadership Award Winner: Stinky Feet GurlzJuly 23, 2015Asya Gonzalez uses her small business as a platform to advocate for victims of sex trafficking.
- Two Students Receive National Recognition for Entrepreneurial SuccessesJuly 23, 2015NFIB announces its top two scholarships for young entrepreneurs at a luncheon in DC.