Let’s make the most of your membership. What would you like to do next?
Use the hassle-free ACA Subsidy Calculator to find out if you qualify. Then sign up and get on the fast track to enrollment in a subsidized public exchange (PBX) plan, or non-subsidized private exchange (PVX) plan.
Learn how you could save thousands! Get Affordable Plans at Today’s Prices!
Small Business News
- A Sneak Peak at the General ElectionApril 29, 2016Huge April 26 victories propel Trump and Clinton even closer to the nomination.
- NFIB’s Guide to Small Business GrantsApril 29, 2016Explore small business grant application tips, grant resources & more.
- Infographic: 5 Reasons Why You Need to Turn Yelp Into Your Five-Star FriendApril 29, 2016Twenty-two percent of small business owners have never even looked at their Yelp page – and who knows how many others have abandoned maintaining it in the recent anti-Yelp sentiments. But, Yelp still matters.
- Congress Needs to Make Regulators Listen to Small BusinessApril 27, 2016Beth Milito, Senior Executive Counsel at the National Federation of Independent Business (NFIB) Small Business Legal Center, will testify in front of the Senate Small Business Committee today about how federal agencies are gaming the process to hide the true effects of regulation on smaller firms.
- How Would Ted Cruz’s Tax Proposal Affect Small Business?April 27, 2016A flat tax and value-added tax could help small biz.
- INFOGRAPHIC: How Small Businesses Can Increase Engagement on Social MediaApril 27, 2016Successful marketing on Facebook and Twitter is hard. Here’s how to get more likes, comments, shares and link clicks.
- The Biggest Cybersecurity Threat Might Come from the Place You Least ExpectApril 26, 2016Small businesses may be particularly at risk in this one area.
- 3 Surprising Business Lessons You Can Learn from George ClooneyApril 25, 2016More than a pretty face: Actor George Clooney’s varied life offers lessons for small business owners.
- Small Business Endorses Toomey for ReelectionApril 22, 2016The NFIB SAFE Trust endorses Sen. Pat Toomey (R-PA) at a campaign event in Pennsylvania.
- Small Business Endorses Johnson for ReelectionApril 22, 2016The NFIB SAFE Trust endorses Sen. Ron Johnson (R-WI) for reelection at campaign events in Wisconsin
- Small Business Seeks to Delay DOL’s New Union Persuader RuleApril 22, 2016The NFIB Small Business Legal Center asks a federal court to stop the Department of Labor's persuader rule, a new regulation that keeps small businesses from consulting a lawyer during a union organizing campaign.
- Proven Small Business Growth StrategiesApril 22, 2016NFIB's tried-and-true strategies for business growth