Let’s make the most of your membership. What would you like to do next?
Use the hassle-free ACA Subsidy Calculator to find out if you qualify. Then sign up and get on the fast track to enrollment in a subsidized public exchange (PBX) plan, or non-subsidized private exchange (PVX) plan.
Learn how you could save thousands! Get Affordable Plans at Today’s Prices!
Small Business News
- Protesters Seek $15 Minimum Wage In OregonState Already Has One Of Highest In Nation
- NFIB Welcomes Introduction of Small Business Regulatory Flexibility Improvements ActThe National Federation of Independent Business (NFIB) today applauded the introduction of the Small Business Regulatory Flexibility Improvements Act of 2015.
- 3 Customer Service Lessons From the Hospitality IndustryBuild positive customer relationships with these tips from a hospitality pro
- Can you Succeed in Business as the Boss?Start with a Self-Assessment!
- Infographic: How Your Small Biz Can Survive the Next SnowpocalypseHarsh winters can disrupt small business operations, costing thousands of dollars if you aren’t prepared. Follow these tips to survive the next string of dreadful storms.
- How to Say No to Your CustomersManage customer expectations without damaging relationships with these customer-satisfaction tips.
- NFIB Urges Congress to Fix the ACA Definition of Full-Time EmployeeH.R. 2575 would replace the new 30-hour per week full-time or full-time equivalent (FTE) employee definition in the PPACA with a 40-hour per week definition.
- Baltimore Mayor Reduces Fees Charged To Small BusinessesBusiness Owners Have Said “Minor Privilege” Fees Are Burdensome
- Cuomo Seeks To Cut Small Business Taxes, Raise State Minimum WageCuomo Plan Would Make New York’s Minimum Wage Highest In Nation
- How to Create Secure Passwords That Will Help Protect Your DataStick by these do’s and don’ts to prevent your company’s data from being hacked.
- 1 Question, 3 Answers: What Will You Try to Do Better in 2015?Here’s what three small business owners are focusing on in the new year.
- Senate Hearing Addresses Full-Time Employment Under ObamacareAs the U.S. Senate Committee on Health, Education, Labor and Pensions (HELP) takes up the vital small-business issue of re-defining full-time employment as 40 hours under the Affordable Care Act (ACA), the National Federation of Independent Business (NFIB) is calling on the Senate to pass the Forty Hours is Full-Time Act (S. 30).