Let’s make the most of your membership. What would you like to do next?
Use the hassle-free ACA Subsidy Calculator to find out if you qualify. Then sign up and get on the fast track to enrollment in a subsidized public exchange (PBX) plan, or non-subsidized private exchange (PVX) plan.
Learn how you could save thousands! Get Affordable Plans at Today’s Prices!
Small Business News
- Obamacare Premiums Will Skyrocket in 2017December 01, 2016What can you do about it? Learn what options are available before open enrollment ends.
- Small Business Gets a Big Break Through the Elimination of the ‘Persuader Rule’November 18, 2016A federal court judge struck down the Obama administration’s “persuader rule,” creating one less obstacle for small businesses.
- Small Business Supports Main Street Tax Fairness ActNovember 18, 2016The NFIB offers support for a bill from Rep. Vern Buchanan (FL-16) that would ensure that businesses big and small pay equal tax rates.
- Online vs. Offline Marketing: Which Is Better for Your Small Business?November 17, 2016New reports look to answer whether old-school methods still matter in the digital age.
- How to Get the Most Out of Your Local Small Business AssociationNovember 17, 2016Build connections and make the most of small business association resources like NFIB's at the local level.
- 2016 Holidays: Give Yourself the Gift of Increased RevenueNovember 17, 2016E-commerce played a huge role in 2015 holidays sales for American businesses. Use the lessons learned to make the most of the 2016 season at your business.
- Small Business Taxes Under Pres. Trump: What Will the System Look Like?November 16, 2016As President-elect, Donald Trump will soon have the opportunity to put his tax reform policies into place. Here’s how they could affect small businesses.
- Infographic: The Greatest Job in the WorldNovember 16, 2016Small business owners are some of the happiest, most content workers you’ll find.
- Federal Court Upholds Employers’ Right to Seek Legal Counsel in Labor DisputesNovember 16, 2016A U.S. District Court in Texas blocked a DOL rule requiring small business owners to disclose any communication with legal counsel in preparation for union elections.
- Move Over, LinkedIn–Facebook Introduces New Recruitment Features to help Small BusinessNovember 15, 2016Facebook is testing out new job recruitment features, a method that could broaden outreach for small businesses.
- What Does the New Congress Mean for Small Business?November 14, 2016Much needed action on legislative issues--from Obamacare to regulations to taxes--could now be on the table.
- The State of Open Enrollment for Small Businesses in 2017November 14, 2016When facing rising costs and fewer options, small business owners have difficult choices to make.