Let’s make the most of your membership. What would you like to do next?
Use the hassle-free ACA Subsidy Calculator to find out if you qualify. Then sign up and get on the fast track to enrollment in a subsidized public exchange (PBX) plan, or non-subsidized private exchange (PVX) plan.
Learn how you could save thousands! Get Affordable Plans at Today’s Prices!
Small Business News
- A New Republican Plan Would Cut Through the Tax CodeJune 28, 2016The House of Representatives' recent proposal is good news for small business.
- Pennsylvania Small Business Owner Will Share with U.S. Senate His Struggles with Health InsuranceJune 28, 2016An NFIB member from Pennsylvania will testify before a U.S. Senate committee about his difficulties purchasing insurance for his small business.
- Is Fear Holding You Back from Business Success?June 27, 2016The author of "Just Shut Up and Do It: 7 Steps to Conquer Your Goals" talks about how small business owners can achieve success.
- David S. Addington BiographyJune 27, 2016David Addington Bio
- Small Business Wins Temporary Relief from DOL’s New Union Persuader RuleJune 27, 2016U.S. District Court grants NFIB's request to temporarily block the DOL's persuader rule until proper adjudication.
- Small Business Applauds House GOP Outline for Tax ReformJune 24, 2016NFIB offers praise for the House GOP blueprint for tax reform.
- What Is Donald Trump’s Plan for Small Business?June 24, 2016Take a look at his proposals for Obamacare, minimum wage, and taxes.
- Small Business Endorses Amie Hoeber for CongressJune 24, 2016The NFIB SAFE Trust endorses Amie Hoeber in Maryland's 6th Congressional District.
- What Would Hillary Clinton’s America Look Like for Small Business?June 23, 2016See how Clinton’s recent campaign remarks will affect small business.
- Small Business Owner Will Tell Congress that Overtime Changes Hurt EmployeesJune 23, 2016An NFIB member testifies on Capitol Hill about how his employees are being hurt by the Department of Labor's changes to the overtime rule.
- Two Students Receive National Awards for Entrepreneurial AchievementsJune 23, 2016The NFIB Young Entrepreneurs of the Year are announced at a ceremony in Washington, D.C.
- Small Business Owners Will Call for Regulatory Relief Tomorrow on Capitol HillJune 22, 2016NFIB members will storm Capitol Hill tomorrow to share their stories and concerns about how federal regulations are making it nearly impossible to hire, grow, and remain competitive.