Let’s make the most of your membership. What would you like to do next?
Use the hassle-free ACA Subsidy Calculator to find out if you qualify. Then sign up and get on the fast track to enrollment in a subsidized public exchange (PBX) plan, or non-subsidized private exchange (PVX) plan.
Learn how you could save thousands! Get Affordable Plans at Today’s Prices!
Small Business News
- How to Be More Productive: Eat That FrogFebruary 27, 2015Part 4 of this series features a productivity method that helps you beat procrastination.
- Women in Business Series: Phyllis Burlage of Burlage AssociatesFebruary 27, 2015International Women’s Day is Sunday, March 8, 2015. To celebrate, we’re honoring some of NFIB’s fantastic female members with a Women in Business series. Today’s Q&A is with Phyllis Burlage of Burlage Associates in Maryland, who shares how she got into the finance industry, her favorite daily hobby, and her advice for other women in business.
- Could You Be Approved for a Small Business Administration Loan?February 27, 2015Here are the two key approval measures for these low-interest loans.
- Iowa State Senate Approves Minimum Wage IncreaseFebruary 26, 2015State House Unlikely To Take Up Measure
- Video: Time Management and the Small Business OwnerFebruary 26, 2015Small business owners put a lot of time into their jobs. See where all that hard work goes.
- Infographic: Fast-Growing Industries for Small Business in 2015February 26, 2015There’s a lot of room for small business owners to capitalize on four industries that are set for growth this year.
- SCOTUS Fries Fishy Application of Banking Reform to Prosecute Boat CaptainFebruary 25, 2015WASHINGTON, D.C., February 25, 2015 – NFIB today cheered the Supreme Court’s decision to reject the government’s “creative” attempt to expand criminal liabilities for businesses already struggling with over regulation.
- House Votes To Make Small Business Tax Credits PermanentFebruary 25, 2015Bi-Partisan Vote Shows Strong Support for Small Business Priority
- Infographic: Don't Work Yourself to DeathFebruary 25, 2015Sitting can kill you. Take the time to develop healthy habits in the workplace.
- Do You Have What It Takes to Be an Entrepreneur?February 25, 2015Six questions to ask yourself.
- New Tax Legislation You Need to Know Before Filing in 2015February 25, 2015Three new rules that could affect your taxes this year.
- Team Building Activities 101February 25, 2015Team-building activities in the workplace can be hit or miss. Here’s how to make sure your team-building exercises are fun and effective.