Let’s make the most of your membership. What would you like to do next?
Use the hassle-free ACA Subsidy Calculator to find out if you qualify. Then sign up and get on the fast track to enrollment in a subsidized public exchange (PBX) plan, or non-subsidized private exchange (PVX) plan.
Learn how you could save thousands! Get Affordable Plans at Today’s Prices!
Small Business News
- How Much Does an Accountant Cost?July 12, 2017Learn what to expect from accountant fee structures to avoid surprises on your next invoice.
- How Much Does a Website Cost? Options for Small BusinessesJuly 10, 2017We outline four approaches to creating your online presence, including price-points for each style.
Debt vs. Equity Financing: Which Is Best for Your Business?June 20, 2017
Deciding between equity financing and taking on a loan for your business is a challenge for all small business owners when they need capital to expand a business. Should you go to a bank and apply for a business loan? Or should you look for an investor?
- NFIB Continues to Fight EPA Regulatory Land-GrabMarch 03, 2017The President has vetoed a bipartisan joint resolution of disapproval for the EPA's Waters of the U.S. rule, but there is still a chance to stop this regulatory overreach.
- News Articles on the Waters RuleMarch 01, 2017Stay updated on the latest news regarding the Waters Rule.
- NFIB Actions Against the Waters RuleMarch 01, 2017The Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers (ACE) recently finalized a rule that will greatly expand federal Clean Water Act (CWA) jurisdiction over small businesses and private land owners.
- Obamacare Premiums Will Skyrocket in 2017December 01, 2016What can you do about it? Learn what options are available before open enrollment ends.
- Small Business Gets a Big Break Through the Elimination of the ‘Persuader Rule’November 18, 2016A federal court judge struck down the Obama administration’s “persuader rule,” creating one less obstacle for small businesses.
- Small Business Supports Main Street Tax Fairness ActNovember 18, 2016The NFIB offers support for a bill from Rep. Vern Buchanan (FL-16) that would ensure that businesses big and small pay equal tax rates.
- Online vs. Offline Marketing: Which Is Better for Your Small Business?November 17, 2016New reports look to answer whether old-school methods still matter in the digital age.
- How to Get the Most Out of Your Local Small Business AssociationNovember 17, 2016Build connections and make the most of small business association resources like NFIB's at the local level.
- 2016 Holidays: Give Yourself the Gift of Increased RevenueNovember 17, 2016E-commerce played a huge role in 2015 holidays sales for American businesses. Use the lessons learned to make the most of the 2016 season at your business.