Let’s make the most of your membership. What would you like to do next?
Use the hassle-free ACA Subsidy Calculator to find out if you qualify. Then sign up and get on the fast track to enrollment in a subsidized public exchange (PBX) plan, or non-subsidized private exchange (PVX) plan.
Learn how you could save thousands! Get Affordable Plans at Today’s Prices!
Small Business News
- 2016 Small Business Tax Help: Free E-BookFebruary 11, 2016NFIB's guide to planning and saving on taxes in 2016.
- Bernie Sanders’ “Aggressive” Tax PlanFebruary 11, 2016A deep dive into the economic effects of the presidential hopeful's proposal to raise taxes—and what that means for employers.
- Do the GOP Candidates Agree on Small Biz Issues?February 11, 2016Sure, they're all for getting rid of Obamacare. But one wants to switch power to the states, while another has plans for a "health empowerment account." The key takeaways from the 8th GOP debate.
- How to Connect Online with Local CustomersFebruary 11, 2016Internet tips to help local customers find your small business.
- NFIB’s Guide to Business NetworkingFebruary 11, 2016Business networking is key to growing your business and creating relationships. Learn how to network successfully.
- The End of UnicornsFebruary 11, 2016The much-hyped “unicorn,” a highly valued private company, might not exist for much longer.
- Iowa’s Historic Democratic Caucus: What Does It Mean for Small Biz?February 11, 2016Clinton gained a razor-thin victory over Sanders, but where did the two candidates stand on small business issues?
- INFOGRAPHIC: What Small Business Thinks About HealthcareFebruary 11, 2016Small business owners weigh in on the burdens of Obamacare.
- What the GOP’s Iowa Caucus Results Mean for Small BusinessFebruary 11, 2016Cruz trumped Trump, with Rubio close behind. Where do they stand on tax reform and Obamacare?
- What Hillary Clinton’s Tax Plan Would Mean for the EconomyFebruary 11, 2016See how the presidential hopeful's proposal could affect economic output, incomes and wages—and who gets hit the hardest.
- Filing for a Tax Extension—When Does it Make Sense?February 11, 2016Having an extra 6 months to prepare and gather your tax information probably sounds pretty good right now. But before you file for an extension, consider the pros and cons of your decision.
- NFIB’s Danner: Time for 2016 Candidates to Focus on Small Business IssuesFebruary 11, 2016While the 2016 presidential race offers lots of drama, so far it lacks a serious focus on small business issues. And that's unfortunate--as economic issues appear to be motivating voters in both parties this year.