Let’s make the most of your membership. What would you like to do next?
Use the hassle-free ACA Subsidy Calculator to find out if you qualify. Then sign up and get on the fast track to enrollment in a subsidized public exchange (PBX) plan, or non-subsidized private exchange (PVX) plan.
Learn how you could save thousands! Get Affordable Plans at Today’s Prices!
Small Business News
- Employers Have a Hard Time Finding Employees with the Right Soft SkillsSeptember 30, 2016Fifty-eight percent of companies find the lack of soft skills is limiting employee productivity.
- Small Business Endorses Issa for Re-electionSeptember 30, 2016The NFIB SAFE Trust endorses Rep. Darrell Issa for re-election in California's 49th Congressional District.
- Small Business Urges Senate to Pass Lankford Bill to Delay Overtime RuleSeptember 29, 2016Sen. James Lankford introduced legislation in the Senate that would delay the DOL Overtime Rule by six months.
- Clinton Talks Major Small Business Issues During the First DebateSeptember 29, 2016While she touched on improving taxes, regulations, and general conditions for small business, Clinton also urged paid family leave and minimum wage increases.
- Donald Trump Focuses on Taxes, Regulations, and Healthcare in the First Presidential DebateSeptember 28, 2016The billionaire businessman shared his policies on several issues that are critical to small business this fall.
- Video: 3 Super Easy Social Media HacksSeptember 28, 2016Here are some under-the-radar features for Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn that are as easy to use as they are effective.
- Small Business Endorses Lloyd Smucker for CongressSeptember 28, 2016The NFIB SAFE Trust endorses State Sen. Lloyd Smucker in Pennsylvania's 16th Congressional District.
- Small Business Urges Bipartisan Support Today on Bill to Delay Onerous Overtime RegulationSeptember 28, 2016NFIB today is urging the House to pass Rep. Walberg's legislation that would delay the compliance date of the DOL's controversial Overtime Rule.
- Most Small Businesses Can’t Survive a Month Without Incoming MoneySeptember 27, 2016When income stops, small businesses don't even have enough cash to last one billing cycle.
- Small Business Endorses Brian Fitzpatrick for CongressSeptember 26, 2016The NFIB SAFE Trust endorses Brian Fitzpatrick for Congress in Pennsylvania's 8th District.
- Creative Ways to Boost Your Employees’ MoraleSeptember 26, 2016Hear how fellow small business owners establish a positive, productive work environment.
- Hackers Beware: Small Businesses Are Beefing Up Their CybersecuritySeptember 23, 2016The House passed cybersecurity legislation that could offer new protection to small businesses.