Let’s make the most of your membership. What would you like to do next?
Use the hassle-free ACA Subsidy Calculator to find out if you qualify. Then sign up and get on the fast track to enrollment in a subsidized public exchange (PBX) plan, or non-subsidized private exchange (PVX) plan.
Learn how you could save thousands! Get Affordable Plans at Today’s Prices!
Small Business News
- Why a Business Plan Might Not be Right for Your StartupMarch 05, 2015As the business world changes, formal plans are becoming less necessary for some companies.
- Does Free Food Mean a More Productive Staff?March 05, 2015That depends on whom you ask. Business owners are split.
- NFIB's Dan Danner: Small Business Issues Below the HeadlinesMarch 05, 2015It's a busy time in Washington, but you can find comfort in knowing NFIB is on the front lines fighting on your behalf.
- NFIB, Business Groups Sue To Block Trenton’s Paid Sick Leave OrdinanceMarch 04, 2015Measure Would Require One Hour Of Sick Time For Every 30 Worked
- Women in Business Series: Sandra Turner of Retirement Plan Services Inc.March 04, 2015International Women’s Day is Sunday, March 8, 2015. To celebrate, we’re honoring some of NFIB’s fantastic female members with a Women in Business series.
- Illinois Feeling Pressure To Follow Neighbor’s Lead On Right-To-WorkMarch 04, 2015Governor Favors Allowing Each County To Choose Its Status
- Infographic: 2015 Small Business OutlookMarch 04, 2015Optimism slipped in January, but data show that 2015 could be a strong year for small business owners.
- 6 Ways to Create a Happier WorkforceMarch 04, 2015(Hint: It’s not about money.)
- Tips for Successful MeetingsMarch 03, 2015Here’s how to host a productive, efficient meeting and how to get the most out of the next meeting you attend.
- SCOTUS Gives Businesses Chance to Challenge Tax Regulations in Federal CourtMarch 03, 2015NFIB applauds the Supreme Court’s clarification of the Tax Injunction Act allowing businesses the ability to challenge provisions relating to a state’s tax code in a Federal Court.
- Small Business Makes Ambush Rule a Top PriorityMarch 03, 2015The National Federation of Independent Business (NFIB) today urged every member of the US Senate to back a resolution disapproving of a new labor rule that would condense the time for union elections from more than a month to as few as 10 days, giving local business owners almost no time to talk to their workers and make the necessary legal preparations.
- Provide Employees Feedback That Helps Them GrowMarch 03, 2015Feedback should be both constructive and encouraging. Motivate your employees to improve their performance with these tips.