Let’s make the most of your membership. What would you like to do next?
Use the hassle-free ACA Subsidy Calculator to find out if you qualify. Then sign up and get on the fast track to enrollment in a subsidized public exchange (PBX) plan, or non-subsidized private exchange (PVX) plan.
Learn how you could save thousands! Get Affordable Plans at Today’s Prices!
Small Business News
- Small Business Asks SCOTUS to Block States from Undermining Federal Arbitration ActMarch 27, 2015Washington, D.C., March 27, 2015 – The National Federation of Independent Business (NFIB) is urging the Supreme Court to prevent states from undoing legal agreements that are binding under federal law.
- Benefits of Going Green at Your BusinessMarch 27, 2015Implementing environmentally-friendly processes and practices in the workplace is not only good for the earth – it can help your business’ bottom line, community relations, and more. Here’s why going green is great for business.
- Earned Media: What It Is and How to Score ItMarch 27, 2015Here’s what you need to know about this budget-friendly way to boost your business’ reputation.
- Should Your Website Make the Switch to HTTPS?March 27, 2015See how this extra layer of security can help protect your business and customers.
- Minnesota House Approves Lower Minimum Wage For Tipped WorkersMarch 26, 2015Measure Would Cap Minimum Wage For Tipped Workers At $8 Per Hour
- Two Minimum Wage Bills Pass Colorado House CommitteeMarch 26, 2015Bills Would Allow Local Minimum Wages, Put Statewide Hike On Ballot
- Restaurant Grand Opening TipsMarch 26, 2015It’s time to cut the ribbon and welcome your first guests! Here are some tips for making your restaurant’s grand opening a success.
- 1 Question, 3 Answers: How Much Should You Pay Yourself?March 26, 2015Here’s how three small business owners determine their salaries.
- What Your Small Business Should Know About the Upcoming Fraud Liability ChangesMarch 26, 2015Come October 2015, credit card payment—and fraud liability—is changing. Here’s what you need to know.
- Video: The True Cost of MultitaskingMarch 25, 2015Businesses are losing money due to daily distractions.
- My Weird Business: Skype Personal TrainerMarch 25, 2015A New Yorker took a winding path to teaching wellness over video.
- What Small Businesses Can Learn From Papa John’sMarch 25, 2015The pizza chain has proven its digital success with more than half its sales online. Here’s what small business can learn from them.