Let’s make the most of your membership. What would you like to do next?
Use the hassle-free ACA Subsidy Calculator to find out if you qualify. Then sign up and get on the fast track to enrollment in a subsidized public exchange (PBX) plan, or non-subsidized private exchange (PVX) plan.
Learn how you could save thousands! Get Affordable Plans at Today’s Prices!
Small Business News
- 4 Ways Summer Hires Can Help Your Small BizJuly 03, 2015Seasonal employees can offer major benefits—even if your business is slow in the summer.
- How "Likeable" Is Your Small Biz on Social Media?July 02, 2015Brand content engagement on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram has grown exponentially.
- Small Business Survival in the Great RecessionJuly 02, 2015A new report explores small business creation and keys to success during the recession.
- Marketing Speak: Experts Dish on Industry Terms to KnowJuly 02, 2015Learn marketing jargon that pops up in pitches, emails and client communication.
- NFIB Small Business Guide to Loans: A Free E-bookJuly 01, 2015Get the capital your small business needs — with or without the bank.
- Is Obama's New Overtime Rule Bad for Small Biz?July 01, 2015People took to Twitter to weigh in, pointing out that the new guidelines for overtime pay could force businesses to cut jobs and limit opportunities.
- 5 Secrets to Franchise SuccessJune 30, 2015No matter what type of franchise you own, there are a few best practices you can employ to help your business boom. Check out these 5 tried and true tactics for franchise success.
- 8 Things to Consider Before Taking Out a Small Business LoanJune 30, 20158 Things to Consider Before Taking Out a Small Business Loan
- Dwolla: Can This Online Payment System Help Businesses?June 30, 2015This e-commerce company offers a cheaper way to process payments.
- Response to SCOTUS Striking Down EPA RegulationsJune 30, 2015The court released their decision on power plant emissions that would have cost businesses billions.
- No Kidding: This Week IRS starts Punishing Businesses for Helping Workers Buy InsuranceJune 29, 2015NFIB today warned businesses that they could be penalized up to half a million dollars starting Wednesday for helping workers buy health insurance under an obscure IRS rule that must be repealed.
- Small Business Book Club: Book Yourself SolidJune 29, 2015Michael Port’s book helped a counselor who specializes in treating eating disorders identify the value of her business.