Invitation agreements will be hitting your mailbox soon
CareWorksComp, the administrator for our workers’ compensation group rating program, is getting ready to send out enrollment information to NFIB members, who were evaluated, and who qualify for the 2018 NFIB/Ohio Group Rating Program.
Our NFIB/Ohio workers’ compensation group rating program offers workers’ compensation premium discounts up to the maximum allowed by the Ohio Bureau of Workers’ Compensation (BWC). Members who participate in our program have saved more than $900 million in premium payments to the BWC since the program’s inception.
In addition to the premium discount on workers’ compensation premium costs, our NFIB/Ohio program also offers the following, best-in-class services:
- Workers’ compensation claims management and hearing attendance;
- Workers’ compensation rates management including Destination:Excellence savings studies;
- Comprehensive workplace safety services including safety audits, seminars, and webinars;
- Unemployment compensation claims management and hearing attendance; and,
- A legal defense program administered by the prominent law firm, Bricker & Eckler LLP.
CareWorksComp anticipates that employers should start receiving enrollment information, in the mail, in the first part of June. If you have not yet been evaluated for the 2018 NFIB/Ohio workers’ compensation group rating program and would like to be, use the following link to send CareWorksComp an AC-3 form: www.careworkscomp.com/groupratingapplication/NFIB.
If you have any questions about the NFIB/Ohio group rating program, please contact CareWorksComp’s Account Executive Zack Stewart at 866-780-NFIB (6342), ext. 51565 or by email at [email protected].