The NFIB/Ohio Group Rating Program has saved
participating businesses more than $800 million collectively since its
inception in 1992.
The NFIB/Ohio Group Rating Program services are provided
by a team of CCI professionals dedicated exclusively to our programs and
- Workers’ compensation claims management and hearing
- Workers’ compensation rates management including
Destination:Excellence savings studies;
- Comprehensive workplace safety services including safety
audits, seminars and webinars;
- Unemployment compensation claims management and hearing
- A legal defense program administered by a prominent law
To receive a no cost, no obligation analysis of your
potential workers’ compensation premium savings is easy, just complete the Temporary
Authorization to Review Information
form (AC-3) that is available by clicking the link below and:
- Fax it to (614) 932-1599, or;
- E-mail the form to email@example.com, or;
- Mail to 5500 Glendon Court, Suite 175, Dublin, OH 43016.
We are looking forward to receiving your AC-3 form. For more information on the NFIB/Ohio Group
Rating Program, please contact Jan Decamp at (866) 784-1008 (6342); or email firstname.lastname@example.org.