The Ohio Secretary of State & Your Community Need You...
It takes an army of over 35,000 people to ensure things run smoothly on Election Day and we’re calling on you to enlist.
Ohio Secretary of State Jon Husted has partnered with our organization so you can grab a front row seat to democracy in action. The best way to do this is by serving as a poll worker. The “Day for Democracy” program is working with leaders like you to ensure the 88 county boards of elections get the help they need on Election Day.
We need people like you to dedicate one day to serve your community. Sign up today and help guarantee Ohio’s nearly 9,000 precincts are staffed on Election Day and that all eligible voters can exercise their right with ease.
Who can participate? (You can serve as a precinct election official (P.E.O.) in Ohio if you)
- Are a U.S. citizen
- Are at least 18 years old and registered to vote
- Are a resident of the county in which you plan to serve
- Are not running as a candidate for the election in which you are working
- Have not been convicted of a felony
- Earn more than $100 for the day in most counties
- Gain a better understanding of the election and voting process
- Serve your community and help democracy work by making sure every eligible voter can vote
Get a front-row seat to democracy on Election Day and Sign-up here and serve your community
For more details and information on voting in Ohio visit www.MyOhioVote.com.