Meeting Room 4, Empire State Plaza
Albany, New York
Join business owners as we advocate for policies that will help your business grow, and let lawmakers know how proposed laws will impact the future of your business. It is important that they hear from you — their constituents — on issues affecting small business. Download a registration form.
- Meet with lawmakers to voice your concerns
- Learn about the business community’s legislative priorities
- Discuss issues affecting related industries from across the state
- Network with other business owners
- Make your voice heard
Alphonso David, Deputy Secretary for Labor and Civil Rights, Office of Governor Andrew Cuomo
E.J. McMahon, Director and Founder of The Empire Center for Public Policy
*The event is free, but registration is required.*
1) Email Erin DeSantis at email@example.com
2) Fax your registration form to (518) 426-8799.
3) Mail your registration form to:
100 State Street, Suite 1010
Albany, NY 12207