March 14, 2017
Make your voice heard at the 2017 Small Business Day at the Capitol!
TUESDAY, MARCH 14, 2017
8:00 AM – 2:30 PM
Empire State Plaza Meeting Room 2
– Learn about the business community’s legislative priorities
– Network with other business owners
– Hear from experts on trends in business and the economy
– Become a sponsor and showcase your business or organization
– Show the strength of small business when we join together
8:00 AM – 9:00 AM
Registration and Continental Breakfast
9:00 AM – 9:45 AM
Keynote Speaker: Jonathan Williams
Vice President, Center for State Fiscal Reform
American Legislative Exchange Council
9:45 AM – 10:15 AM
Presentation of the Issues
10:30 AM – 2:30 PM
KEYNOTE SPEAKER: Jonathan Williams
Jonathan Williams is the Vice President for the Center for State Fiscal Reform at the American Legislative Exchange Council (ALEC), where he works with state policymakers, congressional leaders and members of the private sector to develop fiscal policy solutions for the states. Williams also co-authors Rich States, Poor States: ALEC-Laffer Economic State Competitiveness Index with Reagan economist Dr. Arthur Laffer and Stephen Moore.
Williams has testified before numerous legislative bodies and spoken to audiences across America. He is frequent guest on talk radio shows and has appeared on numerous television outlets, including the PBS NewsHour with Jim Lehrer, Fox Business News and Bloomberg News.
This event is free, but registration is required.
Three ways to register:
1. Email your registration form to Erin DeSantis at email@example.com.
2. Fax your registration form to 518-426-8799.
3. Mail your registration form to:
100 State Street, Suite 440
Albany, New York 12207
Please contact Erin DeSantis if your business or organization is interested in becoming a SPONSOR of 2017 Small Business Day.