Rewards of Working for NFIB
The rewards are many
- the satisfaction of making a positive impact on the lives of small business owners.
- the pride of knowing that you are contributing to the economic strength of our nation.
- the opportunity to earn a lucrative income based on your ambition and work ethic.
- the peace of mind provided by an excellent and comprehensive benefits package.
- the excitement and challenge of working as an NFIB Sales Representative.
Training & Development
The More You Learn, The More You Can Earn
NFIB recognizes the correlation between training and development and increased earning capabilities. That’s why we are pleased to provide our Sales Representatives with excellent resources that foster achievement, including:
- Intensive field training
- Class training at NFIB Universities: Nashville & Washington, D.C.
- Sales Manager support, guidance, and feedback
- A professional sales kit, including a sales presentation, prospect list, and other materials
- Continued field training and follow-up coaching
- Regularly scheduled division and region meetings, offering the chance to improve your sales skills and get the latest updates
- Advancement opportunities in training and sales management
Quality of Life
Helping You Maintain a Healthy Work-Life Balance
There are many factors that contribute to a high quality of life, and at NFIB, you’ll find them all. Including:
Set your own daily schedule
Implement your unique entrepreneurial style
Expend maximum effort receive maximum pay off
Feel as though you own your own business
Enjoy unlimited earning potential
Add to all of that our outstanding benefits, including tuition reimbursement and adoption assistance, and you can create a life of unmatched quality.
Compensation & Benefits
Everything You Need for the Good Life
Our generous compensation package and outstanding benefits will provide you with the good life you deserve. As one of our Sales Representatives, you’ll receive:
- Generous commissions for new and renewal sales
- Monthly and quarterly bonuses (over and above commissions, based on sales productivity)
- Long-term residuals from renewing members you’ve enrolled
- Comprehensive benefits, including:
- Medical/dental/vision insurance
- Short-term/long-term disability insurance
- Basic and supplemental life insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Flexible spending accounts
- Tuition reimbursement
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Assistance Program
- 125-Pretax Plan
- Incentive trips and prizes and special recognition for a job well done.