Working for the No. 1 Small Business Advocate in America
When you are a part of the NFIB team, you work hand-in-hand with the small business owners of America, playing a major role in their success. You’ll help them reach their goals, and make sure their needs and opinions are heard.
Whether you’re skilled in marketing, operations or sales, there is a home for you at NFIB. If you’re dedicated to advancing the interests of small business and you want to work in a supportive team environment, consider sharing your talents with us. At NFIB, we value our employees and recognize that you are integral to our mission: to promote and protect the right of our members to own, operate and grow their businesses.
NFIB is an equal opportunity employer.
- We listen and respond to our members’ needs.
- We are committed to exceeding our members’ expectations.
- We are committed to excellence in advocacy and all we do on behalf of our members.
- Our members determine the public-policy positions of the organization- one member, one vote.
Our NFIB Team
- We provide personal and professional growth through education and mentoring.
- We support an entrepreneurial environment where new ideas are embraced.
- We recognize and reward excellence and outstanding performance.
- We collaborate and communicate for team success.
- We celebrate success and have fun.
- We expect the highest ethical standards in all our activities.
- We value an environment of trust, integrity and respect for all individuals.
- We appreciate teamwork and recognize each person has a valued contribution to make.