Are you inspired to help make meaningful changes that will improve the business climate in New York State?
TAKE ACTION and help make New York truly Open for Business.
Join other NFIB/NY members in being the voice for small business. Consider the ways that you can help make New York a more business-friendly state:
- Be a media spokesperson
- Respond to NFIB/NY BIPAC emails or Action Alerts
- Use Twitter and Facebook to contact lawmakers and let them know how bills will impact your bottom line
- Invite lawmakers to tour your business and see first hand how their decisions affect day-to-day operations
- Contribute time or money to a political campaign
- Participate in Small Business Lobby Day at the Capitol
- Serve as an industry "expert" for webinars and NFIB/NY meetings/ programs
- Give legislative hearing testimony on a wide variety of topics ranging from regulations to taxes
Contact Erin DeSantis or download the TAKE ACTION form.