NFIB/Texas and PAX Financial Group Present:
February 5, 2014 - 9:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Ray Ellison Auditorium
3625 Paesanos Parkway
San Antonio, TX 78231
SOCIAL SECURITY – Session 1
9:30 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
Speaker: Oscar Garcia - Public Affairs Specialist, Social Security Administration
As you approach retirement, it is more important than ever to understand the role that social security benefits can and should plan in your overall retirement income plan.
- How social security benefits work for you and your spouse
- When and how to start receiving social security benefits
- Opportunities to increase your benefits throughout retirement
Lunch & Networking
12:00 p.m. – 1:00 p.m.
ONSITE: Lenny’s Sub Shop for lunch purchase & booths with business resources available.
HEALTH CARE OPTIONS – SESSION 2
1:00 p.m. – 2:30 p.m. – Healthcare Update from Capitol Hill & NFIB Reforms
Speaker: Kevin Kuhlman - Manager of Legislative Affairs, National Federation of Independent Business, D.C.
- How are businesses with fewer than 50 employees impacted by the ACA?
- How are businesses with 50 or more employees impacted by the ACA?
- How will the ACA impact businesses and employees that do not offer health insurance?
- How has health insurance changed this year?
- What questions and regulations remain outstanding?
2:45 p.m. – 3:45 p.m. – ACA & The Christian Alternative Specifically Exempted In the Law
Speaker: Tony Dale - Chairman and Founder of The Karis Group
The Karis Group is known for helping people find access to quality medical care regardless of their personal economic circumstances. Out of this has grown The Health Co-Op, a Christian alternative to health insurance, that promotes the Christian health care sharing ministries that are exempted by the Affordable Care Act .
Come to one or both sessions. There is no cost to attend.
** Seats are limited and going fast!
You can reserve your spot online
or contact: Tommie@paxfg.com or call 210.881.5690. Please be specific about which workshops you would like to attend and how many will be in your party.
If you have questions, please email email@example.com or call 512-476-9847.