Join NFIB President & CEO Dan Danner for his only stop in Texas on May 7 in El Paso. Our luncheon will be hosted with our partner, the El Paso Hispanic Chamber of Commerce.
Wednesday, May 7th – 11:30 to 1:30 a.m.
The Wyndham Hotel
2014 Airway Blvd – El Paso, Texas - # 915- 778-4241
NFIB President and CEO Dan Danner is
making the rounds across the country to visit small business owners in advance
of this year’s critical elections and report on NFIB’s latest victories and
challenges. There’s a lot going on in our nation’s Capitol. As one of the most respected
advocates on the Hill, Danner will give you the inside scoop on:
1) The direct and indirect costs of Obamacare on small business
2) NFIB’s next steps on the health care front
1) The threat of agency regulation – 3,200 regulations are currently in the pipeline, 1/3 of which directly impact small business
2) The uncertainty small business feel because of the executive branch rewriting the nation’s laws
1) What the threat of expired tax provisions means to your small business
2) Future tax reform – ensuring it treats small businesses equally and fairly
1) Who we’re endorsing and why
2) What the November elections mean for you and your business
For a complete agenda, click here.
The cost for this event is $30 per person. Please RSVP to Terri Reed at firstname.lastname@example.org or 915-566-4066.
Prepayment is preferred, but you can also pay at the door via check or cash. Make checks payable to NFIB/Texas.
This event is sponsored by: