Passed by the Legislature and signed by the governor:
- H.B. 611: Creates the Health Care Sharing Ministries Freedom to Share Act.
- H.B. 680: Products liability; include designers in protection.
- S.B. 2283: Agritourism; delete repealer on sections regulating agritourism.
- S.B. 2689: Local government; prohibit from limiting background checks by employers.
- H.B. 1317: State agency purchasing; require procurement portal to provide information to vendors and include on Transparency Mississippi website.
General bills in conference (passed by the House or Senate but changed in some way by the other chamber, meaning lawmakers must try to come up with a version of the legislation that's acceptable to both chambers):
- H.B. 799: Taxation; authorize alternate method of apportioning for income tax, revise appellate procedure for appeals. (similar to S.B. 2487) Passed the House; amended in the Senate. Deadline for a conference report combining both versions of the bill is March 29.
- H.B. 641: Commercial driver's license; require DPS to provide electronic transmission of medical card required for.
- H.B. 1328: Small Business & Grocer Investment Act; create to encourage consumption of affordable healthy foods in under-served communities.