Christine Jones, Republican candidate for governor, will be the featured speaker at the next NFIB/Arizona Small Business Forum and holiday luncheon on Wednesday, December 18 at noon at the Goldwater Institute in Phoenix.
The former top executive with Scottsdale-based GoDaddy, the world’s largest Web hosting and domain name registrar, will discuss how her private sector experience informs her vision for leading Arizona.
One of the many benefits of membership in NFIB is the opportunity to meet directly with leading elected officials, candidates, policymakers and small-business policy experts who know NFIB to be the true Voice of Small Business.
Reservations are required and cost $25 per person, which includes a special holiday lunch. Click here for a registration form that can be faxed back to NFIB/Arizona. For more information, or to RSVP, call NFIB Member Support Manager Anthony Smith at 602-263-2133, or send him an email here. The Goldwater Institute is at 500 E. Coronado Road in Phoenix. Registration starts at 11:45 a.m. Lunch is from noon to 1 p.m.
Previous Small Business Forum guests have included:
- Ken Bennett, Arizona secretary of state
- Chad Campbell, state house Democratic leader
- Doug Ducey, Arizona state treasurer
- Fred DuVall, university regent and Democratic candidate for governor
- Adam Kwasman, state representative
- Debbie Lesko, state representative
- Michelle Regan, state representative
- Matt Salmon, U.S. representative
NFIB would like to thank our 2013 Premier Venue Sponsor, Piping Alloys, Inc. To learn more about it, click the company’s logo.