The NFIB/Ohio Group Rating Program has saved
participating businesses more than $800 million collectively since its
inception in 1992.
The NFIB/Ohio Group Rating Program services are provided by a team of CCI professionals dedicated exclusively to our programs and include:
- Workers’ compensation claims management and hearing attendance;
- Workers’ compensation rates management including Destination:Excellence savings studies;
- Comprehensive workplace safety services including safety audits, seminars and webinars;
- Unemployment compensation claims management and hearing attendance; and,
- A legal defense program administered by a prominent law firm.
- Fax it to (614) 932-1599, or;
- E-mail the form to email@example.com, or;
- Mail to 5500 Glendon Court, Suite 175, Dublin, OH 43016.