NFIB/TX has put together a series of five seminars on key legislative issues and important workers’ comp information that will help guide your business through this ever-changing economic environment. Some of the heaviest burdens on your business are costs associated with regulation, taxation, healthcare and workers’ compensation.
We will talk about these challenges and ways to help you Protect Your Small Business by offering:
- A preview of the 84th Texas legislative session and the potential changes in laws that could affect you and your business
- Tips on fraud prevention in the workplace and valuable workers’ comp tools and information
- Materials to help create a safe workplace environment for you and your employees
- A free copy of the NFIB Workplace Safety CD, which will enable you to create an industry-specific safety plan
- A question-and-answer session with our NFIB & Texas Mutual Insurance Company experts.
Meetings are currently set for the following dates and locations. All meetings take place between 11:30am and 1:00pm, and lunch is provided.Harlingen, Wednesday, September 24 - Best Western Casa Villa Suites (4317 S. Expy 83, Harlingen, TX 78550)
Kilgore, Wednesday, October 8 - Region 7 Education Center, The Birch Room (1909 North Longview Street, Kilgore, Texas 75662)
Fort Worth, Wednesday, October 22 - Norris Conference Center (304 Houston Street, Fort Worth, TX 76102)
Midland/Odessa, Wednesday, October 29 - Odessa Country Club (Fairway Drive, Odessa, TX 79765)
Dallas, Thursday November 6 - Maggiano's Little Italy Northpark (8687 N. Central Expressway, Dallas, Texas 75225)
Please check back for more information and details about each event. Don’t
forget you can bring a small business friend. Cost is $20 per
person.This meeting is sponsored by Texas Mutual Insurance Company.
RSVP to Linnette Delgadillo by sending an email to email@example.com or calling (512) 476-9847.These meetings are sponsored by Texas Mutual Insurance Company.