New member benefit for NFIB Pennsylvania Members!
Having a strong benefits package is key to attracting and retaining employees. That’s why Aflac has been chosen as the newest preferred provider of supplemental insurance coverage for NFIB members.
Aflac can provide cash benefits to help with out-of-pocket expenses, at no direct cost to your business. In addition to helping your employees, Aflac can also help your business:
- Control costs with affordable premiums that fit most budgets
- Understand the impact of Health Care Reform
- By paying cash benefits regardless of any other insurance coverage
- Provide a robust suite of supplemental insurance offerings with options to meet individual needs
Interested in learning more?
- If your business has less than 3 employees, please call(877) 322-1374
- If your business has 3 or more employees, please submit the form below or
call (844) 220-0872 to be contacted by an Aflac representative.
Disclaimer: Aflac coverage is underwritten by American Family Life Assurance Company of Columbus. Benefits/premium rates may vary based on plan selected. For costs and complete details of the coverage, please contact your local Aflac agent. The value-added services available for NFIB members are offered by multiple providers. Aflac’s affiliation with the value-added service providers is limited only to a marketing alliance. Other than this marketing alliance, Aflac and the value-added service providers are not affiliated in any way. Aflac makes no representations or warranties regarding the value-added service providers, and is not responsible for any of the products or services provided by the value-added service providers. The value-added services may not be available in all states, and benefits may vary by state. Each value-added service provider offers its products and services subject to its own terms, limitations and exclusions.